- 1 can solid albacore tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (not the healthy or reduced fat ones – I’ve tried them, and they don’t work for this)
- 8 oz pasta (shells, wide egg noodles, macaroni – whatever you have on hand)
- french fried onions (see Note)
- garnish: chopped fresh parsley and Old Bay seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the pasta to al dente in heavily salted water. Drain.
- In a casserole dish, combine the tuna, condensed soup, and milk using the empty soup can to measure 1 canful of milk. Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Top casserole with the onions, chips, or crushed crackers. Bake until bubbly (~30-35 min). Dust with Old Bay and sprinkle a little parsley to serve. Serves 4.
Source : allrecipes.com
(Visited 552 times, 1 visits today)