- 1 9-ounce package cheese ravioli
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water or milk
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet and set aside. Prepare ravioli according to package’s instructions. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place bread crumbs in a small bowl. Whisk together egg and water or milk in a second bowl.
- Dip ravioli in the egg mixture, tossing to coat, then toss ravioli in the breadcrumbs to coat. Place on baking sheet. Spray lightly with cooking spray or olive oil mist.
- Bake ravioli for 4-8 minutes until browned. While ravioli is baking, mix together cream cheese and marinara sauce. Serve sauce warm (you can heat it on the stove or in the microwave for a few seconds if needed) with toasted ravioli.
Source : recipechart.com