- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic powder and onion powder in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add cauliflower florets and carefully toss in maple syrup mixture until coated.
- Transfer florets to lined baking sheet and spread them out into an even layer.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Recipe adapted from The Fitchen
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)