- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 white onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2-1 tablespoon sriracha, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots, onion and garlic with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper and cumin.
- Transfer veggies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 30-40 minutes, flipping over in the middle, or until tender.
- Remove vegetables from oven and place them in food processor. Add sriracha and greek yogurt and pulse to combine.
- While the motor is running, drizzle in remaining olive oil and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary, then refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve with pita bread or fresh vegetables.
Recipe adapted from Food Should Taste Good