- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted and lightly salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook spaghetti according to package instructions, or until just al dente.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, water, soy sauce, honey and Sriracha until smooth. Then, add lime juice, ginger, garlic and sesame oil, and stir until combined.
- Place pasta in a large skillet over medium-high heat and pour in the peanut butter sauce mixture. Mix together to coat noodles.
- Add red peppers, green onions, cilantro, cabbage and peanuts, and cook for 6-7 minutes, or until vegetables have softened.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Cooking Classy
(Visited 129 times, 1 visits today)