- 2 14-ounce packages frozen meatballs (if using homemade, about 55-60 small)
- 1 14-ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 17-ounce bottle spicy barbecue sauce
- Combine sauces over medium heat in a large deep skillet and cook until bubbly.
- Add meatballs in a single layer and stir to coat completely. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook until meatballs are heated through; about 15 minutes for frozen.
- Remove cover and continue to cook for several minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced and completely coating the meatballs.
- Serve on their own as an appetizer, or as a main dish over rice.
- For slow cooker method, place meatballs in the slow cooker and pour sauces over. Stir ingredients together and cook on low for a few hours or until ready to serve. Stir again just before serving.
Source: Spicy Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)