- 3 to 4 pounds pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅔ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place the pork loin roast in the inner pot of a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried basil, black pepper, salt, minced garlic, honey, soy sauce and Parmesan cheese, and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the pork loin roast into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove the cooked pork loin roast from the slow cooker, reserving the liquid. Shred the meat.
- Add the reserved cooking liquid to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until reduced and thickened.
- Pour the reduced, thickened sauce over the shredded meat and serve.
Source : allrecipes,com
(Visited 771 times, 5 visits today)