- 2-3 pounds boneless pork roast
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- burger buns, optional
- Place pork roast in the bottom of your slow cooker. In a medium bowl, whisk together water, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Pour mixture over pork.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours (or on high for 4-5).
- In the last 30 minutes of cooking, combine minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce and onion powder in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk everything together, then bring to a boil.
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until thickened and able to coat the back of a spoon.
- Once desired doneness is reached, remove pork from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. Drain cooking liquids from and return pork to slow cooker, then stir in 1/2 honey balsamic sauce.
- Serve, garnished with extra sauce, with burger buns. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from The Recipe Rebel