- 5-6 baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- carrots, sliced optional
- aluminum foil
- Take a fork and pierce the tops of your potatoes in several places.
- Rub each potato with a small amount of olive oil and wrap individually in aluminum foil.
- Place foil-wrapped potatoes in slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours, or until fork tender. (Cooking time can be shorter or longer, depending on the size of potatoes) Note: you can also cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove potatoes from slow cooker and carefully take off and discard aluminum foil.
- Cut a long slice into the tops of potatoes and push the two ends together to open the potato up.
- Garnish with carrots (optional), sour cream, cheddar cheese and green onion, and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Food
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)