- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 2 ounces (55 grams) green peas
- 5 ounces (140 grams) salmon fillet
- Preheat the oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Use a bowl and mix the soy sauce with the ginger, garlic, sesame oil, all sesame seeds, and some water.
- Slice the bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Use a baking tray and drizzle its bottom with olive oil.
- Add the salmon in the middle and the veggies on the sides.
- Season all with salt and pepper and flavor it with the previously made marinade.
- Bake them for the next 13 to 15 minutes and serve!
Source : allrecipes,com
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)