- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy Ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound thick cut bacon, fried until crispy then cut into strips or crumbled (I think strips looks prettier, but it’s a little more work)
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced (heirlooms work great here if you can get your hands on them)
- 10 leaves of crispy romaine lettuce, washed, dried, and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water until cool.
- While the water is coming to a boil, heat a skillet over medium heat; add bacon strips, and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes on each side. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Place cooled pasta in a large serving bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine zesty Italian dressing and ranch, mix well. Add dressing to pasta and toss well to coat pasta.
- Add bacon, lettuce, tomato, and onion to the pasta bowl, mix well to combine, and season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve at once, or chill until needed.
Source : allrecipes.com