- 1 graham cracker crust
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips, melted (plus more for drizzling)
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 1/2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. chopped almonds
- Make filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugars, cocoa powder, melted chocolate, and salt. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Gradually add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Cover top of pie with marshmallows and almonds. Broil, until toasted, about 1 minute.