- 1 (12 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9×9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine evaporated milk, butter and sugar. Stirring continuously, cook until temperature reaches 235º F. Remove from heat.
- Pour in chocolate chips and stir until completely melted. Then add in vanilla extract.
- Stir in marshmallow fluff until completely incorporated. Then gently fold in almonds and marshmallows. It’s okay if they’re not completely covered.
- Pour fudge into baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, extract aluminum foil, cut fudge into squares and transfer to serving tray.
Recipe adapted from Premeditated Leftovers