- 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia fat free cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia reduced fat cream cheese
- ¾ cup lightly packed Domino light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick vanilla
- 1 teaspoon McCormcik pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup Libby’s canned pumpkin
- 2 Eggland’s eggs
- ⅓ cup Keebler graham cracker crumbs
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 6- or 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker
- Special equipment: 6 to 8-inch round baking pan or casserole dish (If you use a pan with removable sides and bottom, line the outside with heavy duty foil to prevent water from leaching into the cheesecake and ruining it.)
- You are turning your crockpot into a bain marie, or water bath. Make a trivet for the bottom of your slow cooker from aluminum foil. Loosely roll a large piece of foil (about 20 inches long) into a 1-inch cylinder. Form a ring with the foil measuring about 7 inches in diameter. Fill a 6- to 7-quart slow cooker with ½ inch of water and place the foil ring in the bottom. (Alternatively I use the metal rings from mason jars)
- Make the filling: Beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice with mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in the canned pumpkin until it’s well incorporated. Gently beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended.
- Spray the baking pan with nonstick spray and sprinkle the bottom with the graham crumbs. Pour and scrape the pumpkin mixture into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Gently place the cheesecake on the foil ring in the slow cooker. Layer 2 to 3 long lengths of paper towels towels across the top of the crock pot and set the lid in place. (This prevents condensation from the lid from dripping back into your cheesecake.) Cook on HIGH FOR 2 to 2-1/2 hours hours or until puffed and set but still a bit jiggly in the center. Remove the cover, and paper towels. Turn off the slow cooker, and allow the cheesecake to cool for 2 hours. Remove from the slow cooker, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before slicing into wedges to serve.
Source : allrecipes,com