2 cups cooked rostisserie chicken, rouchly chopped
1 cup diced celery
1/4 cup finely diced red onion
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
1 cup grated Kraft sharp Cheddar
2/3 cup crushed Lay’s potato chips
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, except the chips. Stir them to evenly combine.
- Spray a 9×9″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Use a spatula to transfer the chicken salad mixture. Again, use the spatula to spread the mixture out evenly into the dish.
- Sprinkle the potato chips out evenly over the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Spoon the warm mixture onto rolls, and serve.
Source : allrecipes,com