- 3 large eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together egg yolks, cream cheese and sweetener in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed until stiff peaks are formed, about 5-6 minutes.
- Gently fold in cream cheese mixture. Try not to deflate the egg whites.
- Scoop batter onto prepared baking sheet, into even rounds, about the size of a hamburger bun.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer bread to wire rack and let cool.
Source : allrecipes.com