- 5 ounces (140 grams) fresh linguine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 ounces (140 grams) turkey leftovers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 pepperoni slices, cut into quarters
- 1 egg yolk
- 0.5-ounce (15 grams) parmesan
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt, and then cook the linguine. When cooked, strain off the water and set the pasta aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Shred the turkey leftovers directly in the skillet. Season with salt and pepper and cook the meat for 1-2 minutes.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the skillet. Add the pepperoni and the yolk and grate the parmesan. Stir and cook for 1 more minute until the yolk begins to thicken.
- Serve warm!
Source : allrecipes,com