Try these instead of baked potatoes. You’ll love the crispy coating.
- Approx 1 lb Baby Red Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1Tsp Salt
- 1Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Flour
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Wash and half potatoes (leave skin on) and place on cookie sheet.
3. Coat potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and flour. Toss gently.
4. Cook potatoes for about 30 minutes or until done. (fork will go through when done)
*You can omit the flour if you like. The flour gives the potatoes a little bit of a crispy coating if you add it.
Source : food,com