- 1 lb. ground beef, lean or extra lean
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 envelope taco seasoning (I use Epicure as it is low sodium)
- 1 small can (4.5 oz.) diced green chilies
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1¼ cups milk
- ¾ cup Bisquick, gluten free if needed
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp. pepper sauce, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Saute the beef with the onions in a large skillet until browned and cooked through. Stir in taco seasoning and mix in water according to package. Cook until water evaporates. Spread the meat mixture into a 10″ pie pan sprayed with cooking spray. Layer on the chilies and then the cheese.
- In a blender, mix together the milk, Bisquick, eggs, pepper sauce and salt and pepper. Blend on high for 2 min. Pour over meat mixture. Bake for 30 – 35 min. or until crispy browned on top.
Source : allrecipes.com
(Visited 1,497 times, 12 visits today)