- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour (if you don’t have self-rising flour, use 1 1/2 cups all-purpose plus 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt).
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8″x4″ loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ice cream, sugar, flour, and zest until just combined.
- Transfer the loaf to the baking pan and smooth out.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick stick in the loaf comes out with a few crumbs stuck to it.
- Remove from the pan and let cool.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home