- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil and spread the green beans on top. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Season with a big pinch of salt and pepper. Roast the green beans until they are bright green and tender crisp, and just barely starting to char in spots, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the shallots, mustard, honey, and vinegar.
- Toss the hot green beans with the honey-mustard mixture and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the parsley (if using) and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com
(Visited 555 times, 82 visits today)