- 1.5 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 3/4 -inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped small
- 1/4 cup white vinegar, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Place potatoes in a medium pot. Add 1 teaspoon salt and cover potatoes with cold water.
- Bring to water to a boil and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat in a small skillet. Add onion and saute 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- In a bowl, mix together vinegar, parsley, chives, dill, mustard, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt and cooked onions. Stir in remaining olive oil.
- Add in warm potatoes and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or cover with cling wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com