- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1½ cups tapioca flour plus more for dusting
- ¾ cup potato starch
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (Authentic Foods brand is grain-free & corn-free)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or palm shortening
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
- In a small bowl, stir together warm water, honey and yeast. Stir well and set aside for 2-3 minutes for yeast to activate.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum and salt. Whisk until all lumps are removed.
- Mix in yeast mixture, egg white and shortening until well combined. Dough should be soft like play dough.
- Cover dough with a towel until ready to use. Can be used for making pizza, pita pockets, cinnamon rolls and hand pies.
Source : allrecipes,com