- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Once smooth, fold in red and green grapes. Mix together, then fold in 1 cup pecans.
- In a separate bowl, toss together topping ingredients (pecans and brown sugar) until all nuts are coated.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of grape salad, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Deliciously Sprinkled