• 4 large Cucumbers
• 1 medium Sweet Onion
• 1 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup White Sugar
• 1/4 cup White Vinegar
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Wash, peel and thinly slice 4 large cucumbers. Use a mandoline for uniformity.
• Thinly slice 1 medium sweet onion.
• Place the sliced cucumbers and onions in a ceramic, glass or plastic bowl that has a lid.
• In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Mix until smooth.
• Turn the mayonnaise mixture into the cucumber and onion mixture, combine well.
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Cover with a lid, shake lightly.
• Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours (overnight works well).
• Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 6 servings of Creamy Cucumber Salad
Source : allrecipes.com