- 1 pound macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 10 ounces sliced green olives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place macaroni in large bowl.
- Chop eggs into small pieces and mince the onion. Add to the macaroni.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar. Stir well and add to the macaroni with the green olives.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Stir before serving. Add an extra spoonful of mayonnaise before serving if macaroni seems too dry.