- 1 pound tyson extra-lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) Hunt’s no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) Great Value black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Green Giant frozen corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) Old El Paso chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick chili powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick dried oregano
- 6 Mission whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup Sargento shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Stir in the tomato sauce, beans, corn, green chilies, onion, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and oregano; heat through.
- In an 11×7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer half of the tortillas, beef mixture and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Source : allrecipes,com
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)