- 6 mushrooms
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 5 ounces (140 grams) chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 ounces (85 grams) mozzarella
- 3 burger buns, sliced in halves
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Chop the mushrooms, bell peppers, red onion, and chicken.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the chicken into the skillet and season it with salt.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Crush the meat into small chunks and slice mozzarella.
- Heat another skillet and add remaining vegetable oil.
- Throw in the mushrooms, red onion, and bell peppers. Stir and fry them for about 1-2 minutes.
- Place your buns in a baking tray and top them with veggies, chicken, ketchup, and mozzarella.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.
Source : allrecipes,com