- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1-inch)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- (optional) 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
In a small bowl or in a ziplock bag, combine soy sauce and honey. Add chicken, and stir to coat. Set in the refrigerator until ready.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, and saute until cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove the asparagus with a slotted spoon, and set aside.
Remove chicken from marinade, and add to skillet. Saute until nearly cooked through (with the insides still slightly pink), about 5 minutes. Then add garlic, scallions, and the reserved marinade to the pan. Saute for an additional 2 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in the cooked asparagus and sesame oil until combined. Serve immediately with rice, garnished with toasted sesame seeds if desired.
source : gimmesomeoven.com/