- 1 pound hot ground pork sausage (such as Jimmy Dean)
- 1 1/4 cups (5 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (13.22-oz.) package mini croissants (about 24), torn
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Gruyère cheese
How to Make It
Cook sausage 8 minutes in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble. Toss together sausage, Parmesan, and next 3 ingredients; arrange in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Whisk together milk and next 2 ingredients; pour over sausage mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°. Uncover casserole, and sprinkle with Gruyère. Bake 45 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com