- 1 pound spiral pasta
- 1/2 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6-8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º F and bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Cook pasta according to packaging directions, or until al dente, then drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook bacon until just crispy, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Discard all but 2 tablespoons bacon grease and return pan to heat.
- Sauté onion until softened and translucent, 6-8 minutes, then add minced garlic and cook for another 1 minute, or until fragrant. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in mushroom soup and heavy cream. Add in chicken and stir to combine.
- Once everything is combined, mix in mozzarella and cheddar cheese and stir until melted, then mix in pasta.
- Transfer pasta and sauce to a large baking dish and top with crumbled bacon. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of pasta, then place baking dish in oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly.
- Remove from oven, garnish with chopped parsley, serve and enjoy!