- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or mozzarella
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce or any other favorite hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro, to top
- Vegetable sticks, crackers, or sliced baguette, to serve
- 9-inch pie or tart pan, 9-inch square baking dish, or other similarly sized baking dish
1 Warm the oven to 350F with a rack in the middle position.
2 In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, the sour cream, and mayonnaise. Mix them together until smooth, stopping the mixer to scrape down the sides if necessary. Mix in the cheese, hot sauce, dried herbs, garlic, granulated onion, salt, and pepper. Mix again until completely incorporated.
3 Add the shredded chicken. Mix on low until combined.
4 Bake until bubbly: Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan, 9-inch square baking dish, or other baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbling. Sprinkle the cilantro over the top and serve with immediately with vegetable sticks, crackers, or sliced baguette.