- 2 pound ground beef
- ½ c. bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. season salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic paste (or 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp. chili paste (or 1 tsp. chili powder)
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. mozzarella, grated
- ½ c. barbecue sauce
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs. Add remaining ingredients, except barbecue sauce. Stir gently until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop (mine is about 2 T size) form meat into meatballs. Set in a greased baking pan.
- At this point you can either refrigerate meatballs to be baked later or bake immediately.
- When you are ready to bake meatballs, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake meatballs uncovered for 18-20 minutes depending on the size of your meatballs. Baste meatballs with barbecue sauce and return to the oven for 3-5 more minutes.
- If you are feeling fancy garnish with fresh herbs. If not they are going to be amazing just the way they are!
Source : allrecipes.com