This Baked Spicy Spinach Dip is the appetizer we all know and love with a little added kick! A creamy and hearty appetizer with a hint of cayenne and cherry peppers make this a serious crowd-pleaser!
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 4-5 cups
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1 – 10 oz. package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cherry pepper, finely diced
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- dash of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except for 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour into oven safe dish and sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Chill for at least 2 hours for flavors to fuse.
- Bake at 350 F for about 30 – 35 minutes, then broiler for a couple of minutes until top layer of cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or bread!
Source : recipechart.com
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)