- 4 chicken thighs/drumsticks, uncooked
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 TB honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- green onions (optional)
- Add sauce sauce, garlic salt, honey and minced garlic in gallon size bag. Mix well and add chicken pieces.
- Marinade for at least a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken in greased baking dish. Pour remainder of marinade over chicken. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and baste with marinade again. Cook an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm over rice or noodles. ENJOY!