ALFREDO SAUCE FROM SCRATCH RECIPE
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz unsalted butter, room temp
- 5 oz shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- In a small sauce pan melt butter with added roasted garlic.
- Whisk while slowly pouring in the heavy cream. Continue to whisk until everything is blended.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat. Add and whisk in the cheese until the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If mixture is too thick add more heavy cream until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
Source : allrecipes.com
(Visited 311 times, 1 visits today)