With just five main ingredients, four of which you’re likely to have on hand, and 5 minutes of prep, this dessert quite literally could not be easier. Mix your fruit, pudding and sour cream together, then pour mixture into the crust. Easy. Refrigerate until set? Super easy.
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, juices reserved
- 1 graham cracker crust, store-bought or homemade
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- frozen whipped topping, as needed
- maraschino cherries, garnish
- canned pineapple rings or fresh pineapple, garnish
- Combine crushed pineapple (and juices), sour cream and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer.
- Place pie in refrigerator and chill for 30-40 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from fridge and gently spread frozen whipped topping over the top. Optional: refrigerate 15 minutes until set. Decorate with (drained) pineapple rings, if using, and maraschino cherries.
Recipe adapted from Mother Thyme