- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, juices reserved
- 1 graham cracker crust, store-bought or homemade
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- Frozen whipped topping, as needed
- Maraschino cherries, garnish
- Canned pineapple rings or fresh pineapple, garnish
- Combine crushed pineapple (and juices), sour cream and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer.
- Place pie in refrigerator and chill for 30-40 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from fridge and gently spread frozen whipped topping over the top. Optional: refrigerate 15 minutes until set. Decorate with (drained) pineapple rings, if using, and maraschino cherries.
Recipe adapted from Mother Thyme