- Everyone else does it.
- The other 5 people drive a scooter or motorcycle or bike taxi.
- I could get to the grocery store and back in less than 3 hours.
- We could drive to the mall. Beep beep.
- I would no longer need to squish myself onto the bench/laps of people on the Jeepney.
- My shoes wouldn’t have “mud” all over them.
- It will be the coolest thing I’ve ever done.
- I wouldn’t have to decide what to say/who to look at/where to hide/what facial expression to use when people shout friendly things at me while I’m walking home. Social stress.
- I wouldn’t have to see dead cats on the road while walking home.
- I wouldn’t have to walk, period.
- Fights over who gets to drive it.
- #3 was a lie because I would obviously not drive – the traffic situation here is similar to a blindfolded three ring circus, and the last thing anyone needs is me pretending to know what I’m doing, on a moped, weaving in and out between roosters and Jeepneys and stray dogs. Which goes back to #1.
- Me not driving.
Oh, hi curry.
You came together so fast and I was talking so much about mopeds that I almost forgot you existed.
But then I smelled your delicious coconutiness and saw your creamy, spicy sauce that reminded me of a delicious mashup of Indian curry and Thai curry… And then I shared you with the world, because maybe someone else likes 5 ingredient recipes as much as I do.
source : http://pinchofyum.com